Winnipeg 35 Jet 5-6 Person Hot Tub
Comfortably seating up to 6 people, the Canadian Spa Company Winnipeg Plug & Play spa is perfect for the whole family. Its high-quality insulation makes it suited for even the coldest climates. The Winnipeg offers powerful therapeutic seats and its no-float lounger provides a full-body hydro massage with jets targeting legs, calves, feet, and back. The whole family will enjoy the experience of the Winnipeg’s LED mood lighting system, digital audio system with matching backlit speakers, a soft cascading waterfall, and built-in aromatherapy canister. All 35 hydromassage stainless steel jets are easily adjustable so everyone gets the pressure they need. An ozone generator along with 100ft² of filtration keeps water clean without hassle. Energy-efficient and easy to install – just plug it into any standard 15 A household outlet and start relaxing right away! Great for young families - the Winnipeg is not overly deep so it is perfect for younger children.
|Electrical||110-115V / 15A|
|Weight||685 lbs (Dry), 2000 lbs (Filled)|
|Water Capacity||895 L|
|Size||79" x 79" x 31" (219 x 219 x 84 cm)|
|Pump||2 Speed 2 HP|
5"/3" hardtop cover, Microban Glacier filters, and curbside delivery
- Latest digital controls from Balboa
- Perimeter multi-coloured LED mood lighting, cascading waterfall, and built-in aromatherapy canister
- Upgraded entertainment system equipped with speakers, digital MP3 audio and Bluetooth audio stream sound systems
- Multiple style seat variations including a No-float lounger with adjustable directional and massage jets
- Glacier filtration system – includes Glacier Microban silver ion embedded filters, an Ozone generator, Mazzei injector and Ozone mixing chamber which ensures crystal clear water. Our tubs are also UV ready
- Blackout insulation - Insulated with high-density closed cell foam, foam curtain and infrared reflective material lining each of the cabinets -Made for Canadian winters!
Hot Tub Upgrades
Relax on the sofa while your friends and family enjoy the spa! This loveseat is designed to be used alongside other items from the Square Spa Surround Furniture collection to create the ultimate outdoor oasis that perfectly surrounds your square or rectangular spa. It features an attractive wicker finish, constructed of a durable, weather resistant, synthetic rattan over a rust-proof, heavy gauge aluminum frame. The seat cushion is upholstered with a comfortable, UV protected canvas.
Corner Bar w/ 2 Stools (+$629.00)
This Bar Table is designed to be used alongside other items from the Square Spa Surround Furniture collection to create the ultimate outdoor oasis that perfectly surrounds your square or rectangular spa. It features an attractive wicker finish, constructed of a durable, weather resistant, synthetic rattan over a rust-proof, heavy-gauge aluminum frame. It includes a tempered glass-top allowing you to conveniently relax in the spa with a drink by your side.
Corner Step (+$549.00)
The Corner Steps are designed to be used alongside other items from the Spa Surround Furniture collection to create the ultimate outdoor oasis that perfectly surrounds your square or rectangular spa. They are constructed of a slip resistant synthetic wood. Multiple Corner and Straight steps can be used side by side to create an attractive wrap around effect.
Top Mounted Cover Lifter (+$199.00)
Eliminate the hassle of removing your hot tub cover with a Canadian Spa Company cover lifter! This cover lifter mounts to the top side of the hot tub with durable brackets that attach to the spa itself. A clearance of 10-12 in is required behind the spa to ensure that the cover is stored safely and with minimal effort. A towel holder bracket is also included on the cover lifter arm to keep your towel close by.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device